Electronics &lifier Communication Engineering - A Summary
Electronics are designed for making the existence of people much more comfortable. Communication brings them together. The huge use of Electronics and also the rapid developments within the area of Communications makes study regarding this branch a coveted option. This branch lays a powerful focus on the basic principles to facilitate students to know complex Engineering subjects within an intriguing and stimulating atmosphere. This program continues to be made to meet the requirements from the modern Communications and Electronics Industry and it has particular talents within the regions of Digital Signal Processing, VLSI Design, Radio, Radar and Microwave Electronics. It seeks to produce technically competent engineers who are able to enter a number of fields within the Electronics &lifier Communications Industry and organizations there in.
Concerning the Department of Electronics &lifier Communication Engineering
The Department of ECE was began around 1998. The Electronics and Communication Engineering Department continues to be accredited through the National Board of Accreditation, AICTE, New Delhi and it is licensed to ISO 9001:2001 through Moody Worldwide. From its beginning, the Department continues to be lounging focus on Teaching and Research activities in varied areas, therefore moulding students to become critical thinkers, skilled communicators and ethical leaders. The Programs operated by the Department are
- B.E.-Electronics &lifier Communication Engineering
- B.E.-Electronics &lifier Telecommunication Engineering
- B.E.-Bio Medical Engineering
- M.E.-Applied Electronics
- M.E.-Embedded Systems
- M.E.-VLSI Design
The Department has got the following technical software to focus on the requirements of students' projects and R&D activities.
- MATLAB 7 Release 2006
- NI Lab View
- Antenna simulation – IE3D
The School from the Department are experts in their own individual disciplines and are designed for educating and training the scholars having a seem understanding and awareness within the latest trends in electronics, communication and knowledge technology. Keeping using the ever altering technology, the department includes a smartly designed, constantly examined training to include all developments in existing and emerging technologies.
The Department has signed MoUs with
- HTL Pvt. Ltd, Chennai.
- PANTECH Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Chennai.
- Vishwagram Info Marketing Services Private Limited, Bangalore
- IEEE-The Institute of Electrical &lifier Electronics Engineers
- IEEE COMSOC-IEEE Communication Society
- IETE-Institute of Electronics &lifier Telecommunication Engineering
- BES (I)-Broadcast Engineering Society (India)
- ISTE-Indian Society for Technical Education
- IACSIT-Worldwide Association laptop or computer Science &lifier It
- ACEEE-The Association laptop or computer Electronics &lifier Domestic Electricians
A properly-established retail library situated within the ECE block enables students to make use of their spare time effectively. The library works as a reference section for college students whereas the primary library within the college campus offers them using the facility to gain access to books. The department library has e-journals from 1957 for example
- IEEE Transactions
- IEEE Journals &lifier Magazines
- IEEE Conference Proceedings
- The Department effectively organized a couple day National Conference "NCVESCOM '08" –National Conference on VLSI, Embedded Systems, Signal processing &lifier Communication Technologies, on May 8-9, 2008. It had been co-backed by TNSCST, IEEE Madras Section, IEEE Communications Society, Madras Chapter, IEEE Computer Society, Madras Chapter, IETE, Chennai Center.
- The Department effectively organized a couple day National Conference "NCVESCOM '09" – Second National Conference on VLSI, Embedded Systems, Signal processing &lifier Communication Technologies, April 8-9, 2009.
- The Department effectively organized a couple day National Conference "NCVESCOM '10" – Third National Conference on VLSI, Embedded Systems, Signal processing &lifier Communication Technologies, April 2-3, 2010. It had been co-backed by CSIR, TNSCST, IEEE Madras Section, IEEE Communications Society, Madras Chapter, IEEE Computer Society, Madras Chapter, IETE, Chennai Center and also the Broadcast Engineering Society.
Certificate Courses Carried out
- Temporary course on "GSM/ CDMA Technologies" by HTL Technical Learning Center, Chennai, October 2008
- Workshop on "Robotics" carried out through the Center for Robotics Development and research, Chennai, September 2009
The Department has well-experienced faculty and staff of proven ability and various specialty area. The school are positively involved with research within the regions of Image Compression, Biometrics, Signal processing and Frequency Communications &lifier Fiber Optic Communications
Working as a consultant Project
Creating and Growth and development of Anti Collision Device
ECE Department Association - Annual Magazine
ECEllentronics, the Association from the ECE Department releases its Annual Magazine "KalEidosCopE" each year. Playboy consists of the contributions of scholars and staff on Technological Aspects, Department Activities and Accomplishments from the Students.
The Alumni from the previous years happen to be put into reputed organizations like Infosys, Mahindira Infotech, Satyam, Syntel, Wipro, Polaris, Accenture, Convansys, TCS, Dell, Syntel, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Capgemini, Value Labs, etc. A number of them are going after M.Tech, Master of business administration and MS courses in India &lifier abroad.
Popular features of the Department
- National basketball association Accredited
- Technical Associations
- Active Professional Society Sections
- Regular Useful MoUs with Industry