Click the titles below to locate degree sheets for programs provided by the Tufts School of Engineering.
Levels and Majors
The College of Engineering offers courses resulting in the Bs levels in five engineering departments: biomedical chemical and biological civil and environment electrical and computer and mechanical. Seven in our engineering programs result in levels accredited through the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, Corporation. (
The pc science department also provides a course resulting in the Bs with the School of Engineering. This degree program is accredited through the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, Corporation. (
For queries about engineering levels and majors, contact , Connect Dean for Undergraduate Education for college students within the School of Engineering.
Undergraduate degree choices:
- Biomedical Engineering (BSBME) *
- Chemical Engineering (BSCHE) *
- Civil Engineering (BSCE) *
- Environment Engineering (BSEVE) *
- Engineering - Architectural Studies (BSE)
- Engineering - Environment Health (BSE)
- Information Technology (BSCS) *
- Electrical Engineering (BSEE) *
- Computer Engineering (BSCPE) *
- Mechanical Engineering (BSME) *
- Engineering Psychology (Baloney)
- Bs in Engineering Science (BSES)
- Bs in Engineering Physics (BSEP)
- Bs in Engineering (BSE)
- Bs (Baloney)
*Engineering degree programs accredited through the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) or even the Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of ABET, Corporation. (
From the thirty-eight course credits needed for that professional levels accredited through the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, no less than 9.5 course credits should be completed attending college level math and fundamental science subjects appropriate towards the discipline and no less than 14.5 course credits should be carried out engineering subjects, in line with ABET general and program criteria.